- This salon will follow the recommended procedures of FIAP & PSA.
- Entry is open to all photographers, amateur and professional, worldwide.
- Each photographer may submit a maximum of four images in each of the following
- Colour – Open
- Monochrome – Open
- Photo Travel
- This is a digital salon.
- The same images may not be submitted to more than one section.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image captures of objects via light
sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or captured digitally.
- By virtue of submitting and entry, the entrant certifies the work as their own and
permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge
for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include
low resolution posting on a website.
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
- Entry must be completed via the online entry system click here to access
- Payment is via Paypal through the online entry system.
- All participants will receive high quality full colour printed catalogue.
- The submission of an entry signifies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- The images of each photographer will be distributed throughout each round of
- A selection of accepted images will be projected at public showing – date noted
on salon calendar at start of document.
- Monochrome and Nature entries must meet the definitions of FIAP to be eligible for FIAP awards.
- Monochrome, Photo Travel and Nature entries must meet the definitions of the PSA to be eligible for PSA awards.
- When your entry is completed and the entrance fee has been paid, your entry cannot be changed or edited.
The English version of these rules is the official version. The salon will not be held responsible for any discrepancies or differences caused by translation into other languages.
PSA Recognition Statement